Sunday, March 6, 2011

funny now some like a child play

"You..........". She gnash teeth in hatred. "Hum, at least........ Now you is third party." Then she turned and has been silent ChenLinYu to leave the classroom.


I wasnipping lip head "she say right, After now my third party."


Happiness suddenly came to the but again brought more difficult.


"Trust me." He tugged louzhao my fear next moment I will disappear.


Silently I nodded, actually so many years I had learned to strong. Happiness is belong to me so believe he took it.


"We go home." I looked at her gently smiled, as if just nothing had happened.


He seldom asks what quietly I walked strips boulevard.


"I came home." I don't of meidensha of saw his one eye.


"Huh." He nodded but don't let go of my hand.


"That you still don't let go?" I looked atto depend on him.


"Don't put. Otherwise evening I stay in your house." Suddenly he picked me into her arms.


"I'll be my mommy to scold dead." Who knows, old mama saw I brought a boy will come back to live what reaction.


"But I won't you." The first time he said lover-like speeches.


"That tomorrow in to seek me!" My hand gently across his tender cheek.


"I......" His lips enclose with my lips, suck the juices of my mouth.


My first kiss ah... .. I red the face shoved him running into the home. Is really of, also not give somebody else a heart preparation.


I jiao breathe heavily on behind the door. "Daughter ah, that boy who wow?" Old mama a face of ambiguity of looking at me.


"Forehead..... Who? Have no." I purposely not knowing what to do ah, ignorance and innocent look.


"Come on, just I can all saw ha. How I shot is well!" Old mama damn use mobile phones took a just me and he kiss of photograph.


"Woo.......... Mommy. I know I was wrong, I shouldn't have love." I dragged old mama thy skirts sincere confession.


"Dead wench, who said this. I think tomorrow my future son-in-law back to your old niang I look." Mom knocked at my head said. Yi? I thought mother know I am in love would take my scold dead." But how could the contrary result! Rightness, tomorrow he should will come to me!


Core wench finally fall in love, see her happy face and the boy is very fond of gaze. I know he will give my daughter to happiness. I'm sorry core son, small she was my a person take out life for more than ten years. Iraqi desert Calvin,With you a dead man so many years also do not come to me. But seeing them the scene would think of a decade ago, we also know that from the campus marry. Core wench, be happy. That is your happiness soonly, pays special attention to it.


"Core son, sleep?" Iraq mother knocked at the door of cold core asked.


"No? Mom. Come in." I was holding a novel looking at?


"Wench, mom some things to say to you." Iraq mother somewhat guilty of looking at cold core said.


"Say mama." I put down the book looked at her mother said.


"Ten years ago, mama also as big as you know a call Iraq. Mo Calvin man. Later we marry, gave birth to you. But because some special reason, I shall not take you leave him. Core son you hate mom, let you grew up without father?" Mama embrace me take break into tears said.


"Mom, I certainly don't hate you! Even if I don't have a father but I have mother ah. Besides now didn't you tell me? So that I've been father of." Mom, is you with I have been use happiness to my happiness. In fact I love you very much and don't hate you.


"Just to see that boy, nice. Remember to grasp happiness!". Old mama naughty a wink and then shut the door to leave. Old mama still cute, 30s, but unexpectedly long with twenties edifice. Indeed I should be inherited the old mama fine beautiful gene it.


The next morning.


"Tears melted makeup is she gave the injury had also want to let go, no matter who call I love just looked back your hidden even a smile also are not belong to my face really hurt......" Cell phone rang.


"Hello, I'm Iraq cold core. What's the matter." Habitual grabbed mobile phone's first words.


"Small lazy pig, also don't come. I am already in your family." Ao days smile and words make me immediately sober come over.


"Oh? You etc... Wait a minute." I hung up the phone. Immediately wear good clothes washed. Tidy hair. Call ~ good.


The gate was opened. "Then how come early." I took a trapped meaning said. Yesterday evening sleep too late. So sleepy ah.


"Miss you bai. Besides now also not late." He laughs and spoiled rather of touched my head.


"You are yesterday evening that boy!" Old mama didn't know when he ran out.


"Huh." He is very polite smiled and nodded.


"For you call?" Old mama pulled him to sofa survey account similar to ask.


"WeiChi aurors days." He did not impatient, patiently answered the old mama problem.


"WeiChi aurors days... ah......!!!!! You are WeiChi qing dust son?" Old mama suddenly grasp of the strain he asked.


He nodded, little don't understand of looking at my mommy.


"Ha ha, good. Core son, I told you so. You two since I was a marriage." Old mama words presented give me a scare. And I are proud days engagement? What happened? The ChenLinYu not his fiancee?


The next section: why he and I have a engagement, all these things, and what is the row? ChenLinYu not his fiancee? Saw his father's will react to it. Suddenly became rich princess of I, originally also has a very cold likewise lovely brother. That why mother will took me to yang wuwu blog flee. Everything under section content explain away.

No comments:

Post a Comment